As an advisor, Paul provides a holistic financial planning service to his clients, helping them achieve their personal goals and objectives as their financial needs evolve. Clients appreciate his personal face-to-face advice service, recognising that everyone’s circumstances are unique.
Paul works from his home practice on the Suffolk, Essex border and principally covers the East Anglia region.
The Partner represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The 'St. James's Place Partnership' and the title 'Partner' are marketing terms used to describe St. James's Place representatives.
Putting my clients firmly at the heart of everything I do enables me to run a genuinely client-focused business, I strive to offer the very best service and develop long term relationships.
- I provide personal face-to-face financial advice
- Giving you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
-Effectively managing your investments via our distinctive approach
- Keeping you informed of the latest news and any changes that might affect your personal situation
- Listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that my dealings with you are sensitive to your needs