Meetings take place via ZOOM each and every week for members to attend. The ZOOM meetings are structured and designed to ensure all participants have the opportunity to network and share their business offerings with the other attendees. Nexus boasts a friendly and supportive networking environment. Subsequently, you can rest assured that you will feel comfortable throughout the meeting.
What To Expect:
- 7.15am to 7.30am = Open Networking
- 7.30am to 7.40am = Introduction To The Meeting
- 7.40am to 8.00am = 60 Seconds For Each Member to Present Their Business
- 8.00am to 8.10am = 10 Minute Presentation by A Member
- 8.10am to 8.20am = 10 Minute 121 with Another Member
- 8.20am to 8.30am = Referrals & Thank You For The Business
- 8.30am = Close of Meeting
There is no need to pre-register before a meeting as you can attend each group up to 2 times for free as a non-member. This gives you a chance to see what Nexus is all about, experience the benefits and ask any questions, also which group is preferable to you. If Nexus is for you then you can join the group for £195 per year plus £20 per month. There’s also a one-time joining fee of £50.
Your first and best next step is to come along to a nexus meeting: http://nexusnetworking.co.uk/zoom
You are most welcome to call Nexus or speak with the Group Directors with any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you soon at Nexus Networking.