Terms & Conditions
– Nexus Networking accepts no liabilities of any kind.
– Nexus Networking accepts no liability of any form for what may be considered direct or indirect causes of consequential damages.
Venues, Food & Drink
– The venues where Nexus meetings are facilitated are by no means connected with Nexus Networking in any way.
– Nexus Networking accepts no liability for allergies, dietary requirements, health-related issues or accidents which could take place on the way to, from or during any Nexus Networking meeting or engagement of any kind.
– Members of Nexus Networking are by no means to be connected with Nexus Networking as a company or entity.
– All members automatically consent that they can be used in all images and videos associated with Nexus and the companies who are members of Nexus.
– Annual membership fees are to be paid automatically through Gocardless which is the direct debit system used by Nexus Networking.
– A £10 per payment charge is applied against your account for any and all manual annual membership payments due to the time in administration needed. A cost Nexus has not budgeted to afford within its membership fees.
– Monthly membership fees are to be paid automatically through Gocardless which is the direct debit system used by Nexus Networking.
– A £3 per payment charge is applied against your account for any and all manual monthly payments due to the time in administration needed. A cost Nexus has not budgeted to afford within its membership fees.
– Go Cardless is a direct debiting system used by Nexus Networking and is by no means associated with Nexus Networking other than being a payment provider.
– Setup your Direct Debit now using this link – Go Cardless
– Please note that 60-days notice is required for all membership cancellations. This is deemed fair and acceptable as per the UK government guidelines for ongoing services and memberships. Subsequently, upon completion of your cancellation form which is the only means of being able to cancel your membership with Nexus, an invoice will be issued and payments will automatically drawn to cover the next 2 months of your obligations. During this time, you are welcome to attend the Nexus groups you are a member of as normal
– In the unfortunate event you wish to cancel your membership with Nexus, please complete the cancellation form found online within the Nexus Networking website. Please note that this is the only form of cancellation available – Click Here